04/15/2019 9:03 PM through 04/16/2019 5:45 AM
Wind Advisory issued April 15 at 9:03PM PDT until April 17 at 2:00AM PDT by NWS San Diego CAAlert
* Winds...Areas of west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
Isolated gusts to 55 to 60 mph.
* Timing...Strongest winds will be Tuesday afternoon and evening.
* Location...Near mountain ridgetops, through the passes, and
along desert slopes into adjacent desert areas. Strongest near
the passes and on some desert slopes.
* Visibility...In the deserts, visibility may be reduced at times
in blowing dust and sand.
* Impacts...Strong winds and reduced visibility will make for
hazardous travel conditions.
* Outlook...Winds decreasing and shifting to northerly Tuesday
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Riverside County Mountains; San Diego County Deserts; San Diego County Mountains; San Bernardino County Mountains; Coachella Valley; Apple and Lucerne Valleys; San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning
Sender: NWS San Diego CA
Sent: 9:03 PM on 04-15-2019