07/17/2017 02:41 PM UTC through 07/18/2017 04:40 AM UTC
Update to NWS-IDP-PROD-2452305-2294976
Flood Warning issued July 17 at 9:41AM CDT expiring July 22 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Chicago ILAlert
Des Plaines River near Russell affecting Lake County
Des Plaines River near Gurnee affecting Lake County
Des Plaines River at Lincolnshire affecting Lake County
Des Plaines River near Des Plaines affecting Cook County
Des Plaines River at Riverside affecting Cook County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Fox River at Algonquin Tailwater affecting Kane and McHenry
Fox River at Montgomery affecting Kane and Kendall Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
The Des Plaines River near Des Plaines.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 845 AM Monday the stage was 18.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Recent activity...Gage datum was changed by 10 feet on Nov 14 2014.
Flood thresholds and flood impacts are now 10 feet higher than
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Saturday morning.
* Impact...At 18.6 feet...Melrose Park - 1st Avenue pump station
Safety message...If you encounter a flooded roadway...turn around and
find an alternate route.
Sender: NWS Chicago IL
Sent: 14:41 UTC on 07-17-2017
Sender Email: email@example.com